Be wary of this Southern Belle Wine as she enchants like the Lady in White. You may find your glass empty and in haunted company that has enchanted you.
What’s on the menu?
Chelsea’s Tasting Notes
- We used a wine pourer to serve this wine, but it is not necessary for drinking this wine.
- It’s jammy, but not in a sweet way.
- Spanish-styled wine
- I think the flavor is in part to the barrels they used.
- I feel like this is a more diverse wine, it could go with almost everything.
- Oh! This would be a great Thanksgiving wine!
- It’s very robust in flavor and texture.
- It is a perfect table wine.
Erick’s Tasting Notes
- I taste a lot of berries, like dark berries.
- This is going to sound weird as a wine description, but compared to our normal wines, this is a very grape-forward wine.
- This is a chicken wine.
- I think this would drown out the flavor with a steak.
- I was thinking this would be perfect with a chicken marsala and pasta.
- This would be a good rotisserie chicken wine.
- Pair this with some dry cheese and nuts.
- It’s not too strong in any of it’s flavors.
- Definitely a good sharing wine with a crowd of diverse wine-drinkers.
Chelsea lulls you into the artistic side of this distillery’s approach as well as the very unique origin story that brought about this bourbon barrel aged wine. You get to witness Chelsea scratch the surface on her love for wine.
Would You Rather
Would you rather encounter a lady in white who wants to take something from you or is vengeful towards you?
Erick shared a goosebump inducing story of a woman specter who catches a ride with drivers for a certain stretch of road. He then wrapped it up with a very frightening encounter that may prove fatal should you listen to it all the way through.
Have you encountered your own Lady in White?
Close Your Tab
Thank you so much for joining us around the bar. We hope you’ll stay tuned for even more spooky sips very soon.
Thanks for sipping by!
Love our podcast so far? Reach out through our social media or drop us a line.
Don’t forget to leave a review and share our podcast with others to let them know we’re indulging in spirits of both the alcoholic and spectral kinds!