We are discussing Halloween hunting substitutes to make the most of your Halloween while sipping on our new non-alcoholic cocktail, the Code Orange.
What’s on the menu?
We are calling upon a non-alcoholic cocktail to enjoy after a full day of Halloween hunting. We summon the “Code Orange” to the table.
Code Orange Cocktail
Chelsea’s Tasting & Mixology Notes
- I love this. It’s so light and fresh. Perfect for enjoying after a Halloween hunting session.
- It’s a little more on the sweeter side, but in a good way.
- The sparkling lemonade really adds depth to the flavors.
- Can be mixed in your glass or in a cocktail shaker. If you mix in your glass, be sure to stir well to thoroughly mix the drink.
Code Orange Substitutes
Erick and Chelsea discussed fun substitutes to Halloween shopping (especially for those of us who might find things a little tight this year) which is also known as code orange hunting. Our goal was to remind you that you don’t have to buy all the stuff to enjoy the season and we hope our discussion captured that.
Essentially, our thoughts on this are: do what helps you capture those Halloween vibes best. And if you just so happen to be sipping on one of our cocktails while doing it, that’s a bonus!
Alternative Ways to Celebrate Without Focusing on Shopping
The following are some of the suggestions covered in the episode as ways to change up or add to your Halloween Celebrations.
- Shopping with Halloween-themed small businesses
- Considering Things to Make vs Things to Buy
- Attending Autumn events, festivals and attractions
- Visiting historic landmarks, graveyards and libraries
- Tapping into older traditions by doing at-home activities
Would You Rather
Would you rather have an unlimited budget to decorate only one room or have a small budget to decorate each room?
What alternatives are you embracing this Halloween? Ring us on the ouija board and we’ll be sure to mention your suggestion in the next episode!
Questions from the Beyond
This episode’s question from the beyond comes from you host, Erick.
Besides visiting Winchester, what are you looking forward to most this Halloween season?Erick
Close Your Tab
Thank you so much for joining us around the bar. We hope you’ll stay tuned for even more spooky sips very soon.
Thanks for sipping by!
Love our podcast so far? Reach out through our social media or drop us a line.
Don’t forget to leave a review and share our podcast with others to let them know we’re indulging in spirits of both the alcoholic and spectral kinds!