Indrid Cold is as mysterious as they come, and the cocktail to represent this cryptid is no exception. Subtle hints of honey and an after taste of Alien tequila in the most pleasant of ways, once this cocktail is finished, you’ll wonder if you actually had one or not. Discover more about this cocktail on our podcast in Episode 24 (Indrid Cold cryptid & cocktail).
Indrid Cold Cocktail Recipe
We created this cocktail for our Cocktails & Cryptids series. It debuted in episode 24 on September 29th, 2022. Find the ingredients and instructions required with our printable recipe card.
Indrid Cold Cocktail
- 1 Jigger
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
- 1 Highball cocktail glass
- 1 Straw
- 1 ½ oz Alien Tequila a 50 ml bottle works perfect for this measurement
- ¾ oz fresh lemon juice or ½ lemon
- ¾ oz honey simple syrup
- ⅛ oz green/blue edible shimmer dust optional
- 1 can lemon-lime soda
- Add shimmer dust and ice to highball glass and put to side
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice, tequila, juice * honey syrup
- Shake vigorously
- Strain mixture form cocktail shaker into glass
- Top with soda
- Stir with straw for shimmer effect
- Heat small pot on medium high heat
- Add 1 part honey to 1 part water
- Let simmer for 5 minutes; stirring occasionally
- Remove from heat & let cool. Store up to 2 weeks in fridge
Need more visual instructions? We have created a video for you to mix along.
The Sips & Spirits Cocktail Promise
We have certain goals in mind as you discover what Sips & Spirits does on the podcast. It is extremely important when we design cocktails that they are not just friendly to the beginner mixologist, but also affordable. The majority of the ingredients listed can be substituted. Suggestions are noted whenever possible.
When we design an original cocktail, we will also provide a mocktail. We understand not everyone can or wants to indulge in alcohol. We chose to offer an alternative when possible. This allows you to be a part of the fun, regardless of your sobriety reasons.